Monday, June 16, 2008

A Few of Our Adventures So Far

I will just let you look at the pictures and won't go into detail about all of these things, but we have really had a lot of fun so far here in Orlando!


Gatorland

Discovery Mission STS-124 Shuttle Launch (I did not take this picture. We didn't get nearly this close to the actual launch. I accidently left the camera memory card at home the day we went to see this, so I had to borrow this picture from the internet)



Dinner at Medieval Times


Abby started smiling!

The Lego Store at Downtown Disney


Swimming in the bathtub

4 comments:

BECKY said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!!! I am so stinking excited that you started a blog! I've been thinking about you a lot, wondering where you moved to, how your little family was doing, etc. Now I can be updated all the time. Woo hoo!!

Your views from your apartment are INCREDIBLE! You guys have some pretty awesome pictures on here! I think you should take credit for the space shuttle launch! :)

Heather Choate said...

Abby is a doll! Looks like things are going well for you in Florida. We miss you guys, but are glad to know that you are happy!

Mandi West said...

HEY!! It's "Little Kimi" here, i haven't seen you guys in a long while! I saw a link on kimi's blog and just had to see how you were doin! You guys are such a cute little family, and i think you can thank little abby for that. lol jk but she is precious! Hope you guys are having fun. Sure seems like it!

Mandi West said...

oh my bad, kimi point out that you would know me as "Mini Kimi". my bad...