Monday, June 16, 2008

Moving Across the Country

The second week of May Brent, Abby, and I moved to Orlando, Florida for the summer so Brent can do an internship with Tupperware in the product design department. Brent and his brother Mark drove across the country in our car. Abby and I flew out couple of days later. My dad was nice enough to fly out with me so I didn't have to be alone on an airplane with a newborn baby. (Can you belive Abby got to go on an airplane and sit in first class, thanks to her grandpa, at only 2 1/2 weeks!?) We actually flew to Atlanta and met Brent there where we stayed for a couple of days visiting Brent's sister Melanie, who had a little baby boy just 9 days after Abby was born.


Abby and her Cousin Peter

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What adorable cousins! Thanks for posting about us! We love your blog!! Way cute! We are eager to see baby Abby again!